Sunday, June 22, 2008

Longest day of the year!

This weekend is the summer solstice. I love the long days and warm nights. Summer is here and its' been a while since I've posted. I'm sorry for checking out for a little while. I'd give you a list of excuses like, my camera went missing, we've been busy, Bugs hasn't been doing anything interesting...but, we all know those are not going to fly. I've just chosen to do other things. I hope to make it up to you with some new pictures and videos.

Here is a video from June 5th. I think Bugs is really lucky to have a dad like Matt. He will teach her good rhythm and not to take herself too seriously.


Acoustic Haven from susan shultz on Vimeo.

Friday, we hiked up to this waterfall along the Hesse trail in Eldora. This is the trial that Mark and Cindy hiked with us with a little wee Haven.



Haven enjoyed sucking on a mango skin for a long time. Lesson here...mangos are the BEST hiking snack...you need to bring a good knife.



And, again with the mango, Shyla, Neddy, and Dad.


Uh oh. I dropped my mango!


Today we went for another hike and payed close attention to the macro-world.








We carry her and she sleeps...we are blessed with a child who loves her sleep!

No comments: